What do I do if I had an uncomfortable sexual experience?

If you or someone you know feels uncomfortable about a sexual experience that occurred, talk to a trusted adult or a healthcare provider. Depending upon the situation, a healthcare provider may be required to share what you tell them with a city or state agency. For instance, if a family member, a teacher, or other trusted adult hurts you they would need to share this information. Save this question to your favorites if you'd like to talk about it more with your healthcare provider.
< back to all questions