What if I am feeling sad, depressed, angry, stressed or anxious?

People experience a range of emotions throughout their lifetime. But, if your emotions are getting in the way of you completing and/or enjoying your usual activities, you should discuss this with a healthcare provider, therapist, counselor, or social worker. Save this question to your favorites if you'd like to talk about it more with your healthcare provider.
< back to all questions