What should I do if I don't have stable housing or am homeless?

Many cities or towns have emergency shelters and temporary housing programs for young people. For help, contact the National Runaway Safeline by phone (1-800-RUNAWAY) or text (66008). You can also ask a healthcare provider for help. Save this question to your favorites if you'd like to talk about it more with your healthcare provider.
< back to all questions